Monday, April 19, 2010

Weird Dreams

Two people told me they dreamed about me last night. The first was a co-worker. She told me that she dreamed I kidnapped her and forced her to eat chicken pot pie... and wondered what that meant. I am no dream analyzer.... but I do know my chicken pot pie isn't half bad, so it must not have been THAT horrible! I gave it some thought and told her maybe she missed me and wanted to spend more time with me... and she probably wanted me to pay for lunch! She thought that was probably true. :)

The second was Dill. Which I thought was weird because he mentioned it at the dinner table and I had not said anything about my co-worker dreaming about me. Two dreams about me in one night... weird. He said he dreamed that we were standing in the front yard and a man shot me. (I already did not like this dream) then he said the man's father came over and was talking to Dill and Macy. I said, "Did you call 911 first?!!" In a mock serious tone. "I'm bleeding over here!!" He laughed but said no. By the end of the story it turns out that I was really ok... in his dream I apparently own a top notch bullet proof vest!!

I have no idea what I dreamed about... maybe cooking chicken pot pie and shopping for bullet proof vests. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment