Monday, June 3, 2013

“Call Poison Control!!!”



Dill came running from the bathroom yelling, foaming at the mouth and eyes wide.
Me: what’s the matter?
Dill: I just brushed my teeth with itch cream!!
Me: What?! You’re all right. Just rinse your mouth out and brush your teeth with toothpaste.
Pepper: Don’t you people read the tube?!
(I had done the same thing this morning. Pepper put the cortisone cream on the counter where we usually keep the toothpaste)
Dill: (To Pepper) Mom, I’m gonna die!
Pepper: You’ll be fine, Salt did the same thing this morning. She’s fine.
Me: Its true, my teeth haven’t itched all day!!

Follow up- Dill started crying and REALLY wanted Poison Control called. We did. They said IF he swallowed a lot he could have a little diarrhea, but no other issues to be concerned about… they also called our boy a Drama King….  They pegged him!!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment