Sunday, December 19, 2010

Funny Bunny

Saw this picture and thought it was funny. Jay and her daughter Lexi are visiting for the weekend. Lexi told me a cute joke.... "What do scaredy-cats eat for lunch?" answer.....chicken! I love 5th grade humor! :)


Sometimes the things my students say during “speech” just tickles me. Here are a couple of the latest. While working on answering “Where” questions…. “You just checked out a book to take home. Where are you?” child: the library “You just bought stamps. Where are you?” child: the post office “You just got off an airplane. Where are you?” child: DISNEY WORLD!! (Its been a cold, snowy winter….. of course that is where we’d all be if we took a plane somewhere!!) A 6 year old boy as he comes into the room realizing the school-wide reading night was the night before….. “I missed family read night last night? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??”

No comments:

Post a Comment