Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Funny kids...

Apparently wrestling action figures come in different sizes... I was picking up two of my boys to for speech therapy when one of them said he wanted me to see his new action figure. It was in his locker so he opened it and pulled out a giant doll from his backpack. He held it out for me to admire and the other student gaped at the gigantic figure and said, "Wow, I have that guy... in a smaller virgin." :)


What discovered while talking to Dill about his social studies test. Dill: I did ok, but I missed the 15 point part. Me: What was the question ? Dill: Why would somebody want to come to Michigan. Me: What did you say? Dill: I couldn’t remember a lot of the natural resources and stuff. I put: "to see the Great Lakes, to learn about lake effect and to meet the governor, but I don’t really think she’s that good.” ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment