A friend from church suggested I go hear a presentation about something called Square Foot Gardening. Pepper and I went to listen and learned a lot. Pete made the 4X8 foot box for us and we planted lots of great things in it. The kids all helped. I am looking forward to lots of great things from our little garden in the fall! :)
I am an old-enough-to-know-better-but-too-young-to-care Mom of 4 kids, who has been partnered to the same woman for over 20 years and a speech therapist in a local school district.
Spring Energy
-
I made this photo just a few hours ago in our backyard and started working
on it this morning. We have a healthy population of Ostrich Ferns
(Matteuccia st...
The Little Things
-
"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the
light."
-Helen Keller
I'm not even sure where to begin this post, and it's long ove...
No comments:
Post a Comment