Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Part 2



Anyone who knows me would find this picture very funny. My hair took hours to do.... there are flowers woven all through it. Plus there is a huge bow on the left side of my head. My nails are done too... with acrylic! I am wearing as much make up as Tammy Faye Baker and enough hair spray to kill low flying birds! That is also a dress I am wearing. See the shoulder pads! Those are the definition of puffy sleeves! It is an actual dress too.... and I survived in it the whole day! (OK, the heels I kept taking off!)

I am pretty sure this is the last dress I've worn. This picture was for my sister's wedding.

That is my Mom's real hair too! No air brushing.... just lots of hair spray! What this picture tells me is Mom has been gone a long time. She is still missed.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there. :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture of two beautiful moms! Happy Mother's Day, Ilene!

    ReplyDelete