Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lexi


I want to tell a little about Lexy... Jay's daughter. I have known her since before she was born. She is now in the third grade and is always fun to have visit our house. She almost always comes to visit with her Mom and she loves it when we go to Olive Garden, especially when her big brother does not come to visit too. I think mainly because then she can go home and tease her brother about getting to go. But since I really like Olive Garden too.... I don't mind. :)

Lexy loves to use her Mom's phone and she tries to trick me all the time thinking that messages from her are really from her Mom. When I text back "Hi Lexy" she can't figure out how I know it is her! I will never tell!! Heehee!!

The biggest problem with Lexy's visit is that Dill has had a crush on her forever and unfortunately I think Lexy likes Pete... so it is sort of a romantic triangle between my boys and Lexy. Luckily, they are all good enough friends that they get over those issues quickly and generally all play well together.

I always look forward to Lexy and Jay coming to visit us... and very soon we will start our camping trips together again this year.... I can't wait!!

Love ya, Lexy!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment