Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prom


Dori and Ned went to prom Saturday night. Dori was running late and stressing me out because I knew other people were waiting for them. It was worth the wait. She looked beautiful. We made it to Ned's house about 45 minutes later than I had hoped, but it was ok. We still did pictures and Dori did a fine job getting Ned's corsage on. She was a bit panicky about his corsage, but all in all it was successful. (read.... she did not stab him with a straight pin!) They went to dinner first then to prom. No after prom party this time but next time they will know what to expect and get things planned out. They had pictures taken with two other couples and then dessert at one of the other boys houses. All the kids looked very grown up and mature. Some days Dori looks like such a little kid to me I just want to hold her hand crossing the street. Then there and other days, like this one, where I know she is ready to take on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment