Friday, March 5, 2010

Those Kindergarteners...

Working with kindergarteners makes for lots of laughs. They are so amusing sometimes. I was evaluating one little guy today and he was so funny giving me definitions that I actually kept going after he topped out because his answers were so cute. For one question I asked him what is a sheep? He had to give me two facts to get credit for the answer. He said: An animal. I said: yes, tell me more. He said: it has feet. I said: yes, tell me more. He said: It lives in a forest I said: Hmmm, tell me more. He said: It has sharp teeth and can be big. I said: A sheep? Is that all you know about them? He said: No, I know it wears wolf clothes. Trying to figure out what he was thinking I said: Are you thinking of “A wolf in sheep’s clothing”? He said: That’s what my Grandma calls my Dad. I said: Ok, next question….

Overheard.... Students coming in off the bus... the principal is leading them through the hallway. Little girl to the principal: "Ms. B- I like your shirt." Ms. B: "Why thank you, what a nice thing to say!" Little boy (in line behind the little girl): "Ms. B.... I like your whole body!!" :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment